Sunday, November 6, 2011

Siapa makan chili dia rasa pedas

I truly believe in this title! I truly believe that we should be responsible with our own actions or words. I for starters are responsible with my actions. I am a person of my words. I truly hate and cannot stand those people who do not keep to their words.


This is also another reason why I have a new "home". Some orang makan chili and rasa pedas. The think I don't understand is if you know you can't tahan pedas at all don't even makan chili. You keep coming back to makan the chili so what do you expect? You think one day you makan it and it won't be pedas?

What I'm trying to say is if you want to intrude into other people's home do not complain about anything in that house. You intruded into other people's home and were not invited at all so I don't know what makes you think you can complain. Basically you intrude in my home and you want to complain about my home!


DH mention that I should get my own domain but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm a little tempted but I want to see how discipline I am in updating my blogs first.


Hopefully the intruder would not intrude this place. If you want to come and visit me then come but do not make any remarks or boo boo about how I have my home because I really don't care what you think! Is my home and I will and can do what I want!!



Picture courtesy of here

2 comments:

  1. hahahha, this is a good post. it is so true when you are in someone's home, take it as is. If they don't like it, they can always not come back.

    Another option to prevent this kind of ppl is to make your blog private, only authorized ppl can view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but they always chose to come and want to complain! urgh...

    I want to privatize my blog too trying to figure out how to privatize some post in my blog with bloodspot but I feel I have nothing to hide. You know what I mean? If I blog about something is something I believe even if I made a mistake I'm not afraid to admit it if I was pointed out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...