Thursday, November 10, 2011

Down with a cold





Photo courtesy of here

I currently have the cold and I'm really upset! I am hoping that I won't get the lil monster sick! It will be difficult for the poor guy to tell me if he's not feeling comfortable so I'm really hoping that he has high immune system and not get sick from both DH and me.







I am a little nervous actually because my lil guy is napping a lot today! I'm not sure about other babies but my lil guy doesn't like to nap a long time. When I just took him back from the hospital I had a hard time putting him down for a nap. He used to sleep between 15mins to 50mins but this week I'm seeing a little changes (fingers cross)


Actually I blame DH for this cold! DH had a cold, fever and the whole nine yards last month. DH has been sleeping in another bedroom since last month because he has not been completely well. Then last weekend he had another cold attack again!! I think this time I caught it from him! How many times can I be lucky not to get infected? He was really busy with work that cause him not to eat healthy (not like he does usually), not enough sleep and stress hence he got sick again.


I am still sleeping with the little one as I have to breastfeed him even though I have the cold. I just think it will be difficult if I ask my mom to take care of him at night. DH is still not well and he only other person I can ask is my mom but that would also mean I'm going to have to wake up to pump so I rather bite the bullet and do it myself. I don't think I would be able to sleep if I'm not sleeping with the lil guy.


Yeahh didn't know when I became so motherly. It just breaks my heart when I cannot kiss him cause I don't want to have too much contact with his mouth and face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...