Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Five months old!!!



Picture taken 11/08/2011

My little guys is officially five month old today!! Man time really flies...Is not been an easy five months for me..I've been and still am exhausted from the lack of sleep. Many people tell me that when I look back I'll forget all the difficult times unfortunately I remember the good and the bad! LOL..Never the less I enjoy every moment I get to spend my lil monster. He's truly a joy to be with!









Picture taken 11/09/11

A month and a half ago his favorite book was "go dog go". Every time when we read the book to him he will be really excited and have a huge smile on his face. His most favorite book right now is "goodnight thumper". He wants DH to read him that book all the time and when DH is done he wants him to read it again. DH said that when he reads "go dog go" he thinks he's looking at "goodnight thumper" and wants daddy to read thumper instead :) 




 Video taken 10/30/11

He can now roll over both ways from back to front and front to back. He seldom rolls over from front to back and will only do that when he's in the mood so is really difficult to capture him. 

2 comments:

  1. no... they bluff you wan. sure u can remember the sleepless nights! i can still remember my first born even after so long. hehehehhe But trust me.. its worthwhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh family and friends already asking me about #2 when the lil guy was just less than one mth old!! I said one also I lack of sleep, high blood etc don't want to think #2. They said we will soon forget but at the moment I can still remember clearly and he's not even a difficult baby! Can you imagine a difficult baby?? I would totally die!!

    Hope is worth it.. Hope I am as good and as creative as you teaching this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...