Wednesday, December 7, 2011

His Latest Antics

My baby is growing so quickly!!Every day when I look at him I find him different all the time. He's growing to be such a big and cheeky boy. I am already missing his younger days (not the times when I don't get sleep). I cannot stop reminisce the time when I first lay eyes on him...(So soon..wait till he's older and make me angry?)


These few days he's been really cheeky and very very active. He's been making all sorts of noise, turning and moving around in bed during bed/nap time and when he gets up.






Crawl all over the bed taking over daddy's spot and soon mummy's spot. Was stuck because mommy was laying there in his way hence he cannot crawl/move.








I quickly went to take a shower when he was napping but when I got done showering he greeted me like this.



Cheeky monster just got up from his nap




Afternoon her was learning to   sticking his tongue out a little and by the end of the evening he was already sticking it all out. He was doing this all evening long even when he's taking a bath!!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing! He is changing every time I see his pictures. Btw, how is Stanley now? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dawn! How was ur trip? Merry Christmas to you and DB!
    Stanley got bad again. Waiting for the meds to get in. He's itching his face a lot :( hopefully he'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...