Wednesday, December 21, 2011

6.5 months

I better finish updating my lil guy's six month update before I have more post saved up! I have so many things to blog about but haven't gotten much opportunity.


Exactly 6 months old


My baby is already 6.5 months old! We were a little late for his 6 months wellness check up and shots because we kept rescheduling due to our busy schedule.

Weight: 18lbs 12oz (8.505 kg)

Height: 27.5" 


Lil guy is now capable on sitting without tumbling over but of course he has to sit on a firm surface. Also an expert in rolling over back to front and front to back so he's been rolling like a pro when ever he gets up. He's been waking up weee morning and rolling everywhere so I told hub to come back to bed and sleep with us because I don't want to give the lil guy as much room to roll around and hoping that he won't wake up so often. That didn't work but at least daddy now gets to sleep with his lil guy. 


He's been getting up about every 3 hours and I really don't know what to do anymore. I am not planning to sleep train him or anything at the moment because him and I will be leaving on a vacation in a few weeks. I figure when we leave his schedule etc will get mess up too so might as well do it when we get back once we get back to our routine. 


I was giving him solids everyday and even started him solids at night but it was causing him to be constipated  so I actually stopped giving him solids for the few days leading up to his doctor's appointment. His doctor said I will need to give him much more liquids and juices to hopefully get it going again. I am hesitant on giving him juices because of the preservatives and sugar. 


My baby has a white spud sprouting out! He has tooth now!! He's drooling like leaking water faucet! He is putting EVERYTHING he sees in his mouth! 


I cannot believe how quickly and fast my lil baby is growing. I'm sure in no time he's going to be a lil man and then a big man..it's really bitter sweet cause I am already missing him when he was younger (not the no sleep part but not like I'm getting much now!) Since he's so much more active he's also losing his baby fat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...