Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell 2011


This year have been mostly a great year for me. The best of all for this year is the birth of my little guy and having my mom here with me! My mom has put everything on hold back home just to help with our little man! Not forgetting the hubby and his never ending support!

I've had some unwelcome visitor this year and some ungrateful events due to unwelcome visitor but apart from that everything has been great and a blessing!!

Thankful and extremely grateful this year.. My little and big man (DH), my parents, my sis and not forgetting other supportive relatives and friends! Xoxo

Ushering 2011 and welcoming 2012. May the new year bring me more happiness and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...