Friday, May 18, 2012

First mother's day

I blogged about my first mother's day on mother's day itself but didn't get a chance to finish it and I am not sure if I did not save it so it actually went missing! I've been too tired the past weeks to do much.





I had a great mother's day. Hubby made breakfasts that morning. I requested biscuits and gravy because I knew that it would make hubby's life easier! Lol Anyway that is one of DH's speciality. I also know that in the mornings because of my little guy we don't have much time to prepare breakfast. 


We basically went out to shop a little on Saturday and stayed home on Sunday instead since I know that it will be packed everywhere (is always packed anyway but worst I would assume). Also on Sundays I rather stay at home and rest so that hubby can get well rested for the week instead of running around doing errands or going shopping. 


DH changed all of my little guys diapers so I didn't even change a single one of his diapers!! Lol.. He tried to deal with our little guy all day long while mummy just chill. All mummy needed to do was to nurse him and put him to sleep because they both come hand in hand. 





To end my night my two boys wrote me a little note (I could hear both of them when I was taking a shower) lol. Daddy was trying to reprimand him from touching or destroying stuff while he's trying to type the note on the computer. 


Can't wait for father's day! Hopefully it will be a good one for hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...