Wednesday, May 9, 2012

11months



@11 months old



My baby is almost 11months old! I say this ALL the time but where has the time been??? He will turn ONE years old in a month!!WOW!!


I'm not sure how much he weights since we don't go to the doctor until his 12months wellness check up but I'm pretty sure he put on weight since the last time we weight him at the dr's office.


He now has 5.5 tooth (.5 has just started to sprout out). Bites on everything except his teething toys.



drinking milk from the sippy cup

He still drinks breastmilk and I make most of his solids. I cannot describe how amazing it is when I see how much he enjoys breastmilk and nursing. No one would guess that we had some challenges when we started the breastfeeding journey. He is a professional now! I think he can sense my boobs a mile away! Every time when he's tired or cranky and I show him the boob to nurse him, the smile on his face is just priceless! He uses to bite my nipple quite often and I reprimand him. He doesn't do it as much now but he bites me at other places!!! I blame teething! this week i have also started pouring some breastmilk from my frozen stash for him to drink in the sippy cup once a day. He loves to bite on the teat of his sippy cup ( I think cause he's got itchy gums) and will cry if I take it away quickly. I wanted him to help with the frozen stash that I saved up because I was planning on going back to work and did not. I've been using it to make his cereal every morning but I think that he's going to eventually get sick of that plus I want to free the space in my deep freezer.


Lunch still consists of fruits most days or none. Dinner would mostly be homemade food some times with fruits. I've been giving him potatoes/sweet potatoes with carrots and spinach and salmon. All mixed up together but I seriously need to find something else for him cause I don't want him to get sick of these food.

caught feeding one of his fury friend cheerios


We usually pour some Cheerios on his table so he can entertain and feed himself but lately we caught him feeding the dogs! Very funny but I also cringe cause the dogs literally licks his whole hand since he holds the tiny Cheerios tightly.



He still sleeps between 8:30-9:30pm but now usually gets up 6:30am.. Sigh...we wonder if he could get up at 7:30-8:00am at least!!


Rummaging popo and gong gong's(maternal grand mother and grand father) dresser


He gets into EVERYTHING! He broke one of my blinds already! I don't know why he is so clingy. He needs to be with someone (me or hubs) all the. Another reason is if not he will get into things! Hence I don't get to do much including cook.


His daddy is really his play buddy. He smiles every time he sees hubby or when hubby calls him. (I think I am just his personal cow). Hubs usually bath him in the evening and they have a gay old time! I'm usually showering while hr is bathing him and I can hear him yelling happiness in the master bathroom.


playing with his activity table lay yee poh (grand aunt) got for him all the way from Australia

He now usually takes two naps. He is now slightly better when we leave the house to go out. He's usually fine on the way there but going home is normally the night mare. One day we went out and on our way back it was slightly jam because there was a stall truck. He cried and scream the entire way back! He cried so much he puked a little snack I gave him at the store (no I don't open packages at the store I take my own ones). By the time we got home he was sobbing softly :( broke my heart.


I've been teaching him to get down from the bed since he was little. He knows how to get down the bed or the mattress at 8months but when he is in a hurry he forgets and dive down. I can finally say he is now an expert in getting down the bed or the mattress at 10 months! Don't have to worry much about him getting down the bed (he even knows how to get down the stairs!). He climbs up and down the bed or mattress AND the stairs like a pro! He is very positive I will go after him when he crawls up the stairs so he happily goes up and stop half way to make sure I'm behind him!


He never seize to amaze me everyday and I'm truly thankful to have him. He upsets me sometimes but I will never trade for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...