Friday, April 13, 2012

A gloomy horrible Friday the 13th!



Today is a very gloomy and over forecast day. Today is also the day where my first fury baby will be leaving me. After battling with his allergies and skin problems with no signs of improvement we have decided to give him up to the Houston Westie Rescue . We are praying that he will get better with them and won't be so miserable.


He used to be a cheerful, upbeat and happy dog. This two years because I his condition and needing to wear an ecollar he has been really agitated and grumpy. He hasn't been able to have much treats because it can make his condition worst. His quality of life has just gone down the drain. He's so miserable and we have tried different approach hoping to make him better. We have spend so much time and money on him with no improvement.









Hubby and I are extremely devastated. Initially, when his condition was not this severe we were hoping to send him up north to see if he would be less miserable. DT and DJ not able to keep him for a while due to personal reasons. Thanks DT for trying to ask around in church. Others because of selfish reasons and lame excuses would not want to temporarily take him to see if he would get better.


Fury baby #1 is my very first baby. We gave him the best of every thing. We am willing to try anything to see him happy again that includes having to give him up so they can help him. Hub and I do not want to go this route at all! But we know he needs that chance or we might have to put him down because he's so miserable and not getting better.


This truly is one of the worst day in my life. The other worst day are losing my beloved granny. Although he still has a shot to a better life I am still very very devastated because I know I'm not going to ever see him again.


If any GOD can hear me I pray to you to please help my fury baby #1 to get better and beg you to send him to someone that will treat him good. He's a great dog and he's suffered so much this past two years that he deserve to be happy because his condition will NEVER go away. It will just be under control so it can attack him anytime. So please spare him and let him be a happy dog like he used to.


My fury baby... My companion..my best friend...these five years with you have brought us much joy (and pain) we always and will always love and remember you. The perfect one that you are most of the time.


p/s: All pictures were taken before his condition worsen. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, it's so sad reading this post. I really feel for you and Andy. Praying for your guys and Stanley, praying he will go to a good family. If only my situation is better, I would bring him back north. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being so thoughtful. At this point he really need someone that knows what is going on with him to help. Is a very difficult choice but I really pray he would get better and is the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...