Wednesday, April 4, 2012

9.5 months(over due)



We went for the little guys 9months wellness check up a few days after we got back.



Weight: 20lb 6.4oz (9.253kgs)

Height: 29.5"


This little guy is growing too quickly! When we first went back to Malaysia he did not dare and refuse to call on the marble and the hardwood floor(used to crawling on carpet here) gong gong (my dad) had to go get a big carpet so he can crawl around. After that he didn't even need carpet. He was an expert in crawling and going every where!

He started calling Da da da di toward the second week of February. Just in time as daddy was arriving Malaysia a week after that!



He HATES the car seat and the stroller. He don't like to be strapped down. He showed a slight improvement with his car seat ever since we got back. When we were on holiday everyone had to entertain him if we go anyway now just me or if I'm driving I learn that rolling down the window calms him down a little but he will still scream and cry here and there depending on his mood!

He did not eat much solids except lots of fruits when we were in Malaysia which he loves very very much. He loves any kind of fruits even durian( malaysia's king of fruit which some people finds it pungent). His grand parents bought him lots of rusk and snacks too.

Ever since we got back from our vacation I'm back to slowly giving him at least two meals a day. Normally cereal in the morning, fruits in the afternoon and some sort of food I prepare. When we were in Australia I bought a packet of organic puree to see if he would eat it and he loved it! He loved store bought purée and not much of home made ones.

He still loves his breast milk very much. I'm still nursing him on demand. One night I didn't nurse him close to dinner time and I added breastmilk to his food that I made and he ate it all!! I was so happy cause I send a lot of time researching and prepping his food and it goes to waste! I'll probably do that again a few more times and see if it works.

If anyone carrying are eating a snack he would smack his lips telling us he's there and he wants some! Lol sometimes we share some with him but sometimes he's not allow to have what we are eating. I'm still trying to steer away from oily and high in sodium food.

He sleeps between 8-9:30pm and gets up between 7-8am. He still wake up several times and I nurse him back to sleep( an extremely bad habit cause by me). Initially I was doing that so he won't cry and wake everyone in the house up! Now it has become a habit and most of the time he won't fall asleep if I don't nurse him! He takes at least two naps a day ranging from 30mins-1.5hrs. He still refuse his crib and will only sleep on beds.


2 comments:

  1. Can't believe this little boy is 9 plus months and growing up so handsomely! :) Hey you are so so so slim, girl. Keep up with the nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments!! Don't forget he's very cheeky too!!

    You know even though I ate a lot when I went back to Malaysia I still loss weight but as soon as I came back I already gained 2.2lbs/1kg!! DH said just coming back here and smelling the fatty air make me gained weight!! Lol..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...